How It Works | Dysport South Point OH
One injection. Five points. Loads of confidence.
Dysport® treats moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows by reducing specific muscle activity. Wrinkles are caused by repeated movements and muscle contractions, which means they can even develop in younger adults. One injection into each of 5 points between and above the eyebrows temporarily prevents muscle contractions that cause frown lines, leaving the rest of your face to move naturally. In other words, no frozen look, just natural-looking results. You can control your look instead of your look controlling you.
How long does Dysport last?
Forget frown lines between the eyebrows for up to 4 months.
You’ve got better things to do than think about what your frown lines look like. In just one 10- to 20-minute treatment, Dysport may help improve the look of your frown lines between the eyebrows for up to 4 months. The majority of patients see improvement in just 2–3 days after treatment. Results of repeat treatments may be comparable to your first use. Another plus? There is minimal downtime after your treatment, which means you can get back to your day faster.
Who should use Dysport®?
Frown lines between your eyebrows got you down?
Stand up to those lines with Dysport®. If you’re under 65 and seeking treatment to improve the look of wrinkles between your eyebrows, Dysport® may be for you. But before you begin, read below to help you make the safest, most informed decision.
Do not take Dysport® if you:
- Are allergic to Dysport® or any of the ingredients in Dysport®.
- Are allergic to cow's milk protein
- Had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product, such as Myobloc® (rimabotulinumtoxinB), Botox® (onabotulinumtoxinA) or Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA)
- Have a skin infection at the planned injection site
Dysport® may not be right for you if:
- You have had surgical changes to your face
- You have very weak muscles in the treatment area
- Your face looks very different from side to side
- The injection site is inflamed
- You have droopy eyelids or sagging eyelid folds
- You have deep facial scars
- You have thick, oily skin
- Your wrinkles can't be smoothed by spreading them apart